Since I was a kid I was always trying to create something inside my daydream world, opening and closing doors, and many times without knowing where I was going to...but ever after walking...
Desde pequeña siempre intentando crear algo en mi mundo de ensueño, abriendo y cerrando puertas, y muchas veces sin saber bien hacia donde...pero siempre caminando...

13 noviembre 2014

Pond Gallery

Es una pena que Pond Gallery de Londres-de la cual formé parte como artista residente durante los años 2002/2005-cierre a finales de Marzo de este año como galeria y continue solo con su servicio de enmarcado de cuadros. Fue una de las épocas más bonitas de mi carrera pictórica y la recuerdo con mucho amor.
It´s really a shame that Pond Gallery from London-where I was resident artist during 2002/2005-will be closing at the end of March 2014 although Pond Framing will continue to provide a top quality framing service in the basement workshop. I´ll always remember with love this period of time and as the nicest period of my entire pictorial career.

No hay comentarios: